At Career Track we guide you through the advantages of studying in various countries. Ms Shivani Manchanda has experience of studying in America, working with the American Embassy as a Student Adviser, trained by the British Council and being a Singapore Education Specialist. She is able to help you compare and contrast the different countries and the advantages they offer. Choose to apply in any of the following countries through Career Track offices:
- UK England and Scotland
Selection OF Courses
Since the agency is run by a USA Trained Certified Career Career Counsellor we at Career Track provide
- Detailed Counselling about course selection in a University suitable to your requirements. Different specialisations in the Department can facilitate your career goal. Choose between a skill oriented course vs an academic course. Talk to Ms Manchanda about the implications of various specialisations and scope of careers.
- We help you to explore unusual career options if they suit your interest profile. We have sent students for various popular and unusual courses like Medicine, Engineering, Biomedicine, law (IPR), Journalism (Broadcast), Design, Architecture, IT (Internet Security), Computer Science etc.
- Satisfy your doubts about ranking, quality of education, accommodation - Private vs University; Catered vs Self Catered
- Free Application Processing to all partner Universities, Colleges and Schools in UK and Singapore
- Application Processing for the country of your choice
- Assistance in developing Statement of Purpose, Reference Letter and other application material. A well pointed SOP can make the difference between getting admission and getting rejected. We have a 80% success rate in getting you admitted into a University and Department of your choice.
- Help in applying for Scholarships that different Universities offer.
First year entry as well as transfer of credits into some UG programmes
- Student Visa Application and detailed guidance in preparing visa financial papers 100% success in student visa for some countries
- Predeparture Briefings to sort issues relating to loans, accommodation, currency conversion, airport pick-up etc
- Developing a Support System of students and friends who are currently studying in UK and the ones who will be going with you get company for flying, living, and traveling.
All the service that you get from Career Track office is one on one and personal. We strive to maintain a warm and a caring atmosphere in our office which we hope you will enjoy.
At Career Track we take pride in providing ethical, accurate and efficient service to all the students who contact us for further education at any level.