At Career Track we offer career counselling both from the perspective of studying abroad and within India. Ms Shivani Manchanda is a Trained Certified Career Counsellor from the USA. Her education and training make her particularly insightful about career issues, goals and scope. As part of the career counselling session we can address issues and concerns across the board about your career.
- We can help you to identify your goals, values and aspirations
- Assist you to evaluate various paths
- Aid you in decision making and formulating a plan of action
School and Jr College Students
- Take assistance in identifying the stream that may be appropriate for you
- Guidance can be provided about which branch of education to select
- IB Students Accurate information can be provided about the correct level of SLs and HLs you should be taking for further education in a specific stream
- As a parent are you concerned about the different curriculum that are being introduced. An analysis can be shared with you about the appropriateness of different curriculum for your child.
- Scope of different careers and degrees
UG and PG Students
- While in college you might be concerned about the job orientation of a course or specialisation. Or you could be contemplating about vocational vs professional pathways.
- Uncertain about the course you have selected and would like to get a second opinion about whether you should do the unthinkable and change midway or stick it out?
- Lets analyse your strengths, values, aspirations and develop a winning strategy