SERVICES OFFERED BY CAREER TRACK
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS
For More Information contact
When you register with Career Track you will have assistance for the following
· Experience of 8 years in International education.
· Ethical services - Guidance regarding the most appropriate course and university vis a vis their qualifications
· Instant communication with University (email)
· Constant monitoring about the status of students application.
· Rigorous follow-up with the university regarding all arrangements for each student from the time of application to the time of departure.
· Assistance in filling UCAS and University application form.
· Assistance in selecting and booking on-campus university accommodation.
· Information about education in UK
· Help in confirming arrangements for airport pick-up etc.
· Detailed guidance about visa and the papers required for the visa interview.
· Information about mode of payment of fees/deposits at the university.
· Advance information about upcoming events and interviews with university staff.
· Facilitation of predeparture preparations.
· Assistance in contacting current students studying in Britain.
Ask About Group presentations in colleges or schools.
For More information contact